Monday, August 9, 2010

The accompanying text message was: I need my sponsor. Everyone else is eating bread pudding. Dinner Below!

Well Gary O, nicely done on ordering a paleo meal at your get-away this weekend while everyone else was having a good time with their bread pudding!

In all seriousness it's a challenge to continue to eat this way around people sometimes. But the deal is the reason you are doing this is to better your performance and the way you feel.

Here is today's informational link:

It is actually a well written article on some of the common myths within the realm of nutrition.

So out of curiousity, what are people doing these days?

I had a great energy day today even though I didn't get much in the way of sleep last night. I did enjoy getting out on the river to kayak today. It was nice to get out and about.

How is everyone feeling after the weekend? How did everyone do with the first big weekend of the lifestlye challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment